OX & WOLF provides specialized legal services concerning the purchasing, financing, development, management, construction and sale and lease of residential and commercial property, including litigation and arbitration in real estate related matters.
The real estate sector in the Dutch Caribbean, i.e. Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Saba, Sint Eustatius and Sint Maarten, is experiencing significant growth. At OX & WOLF we know the ins and outs of the property market.
Our client base includes institutional and other investors, real estate developers, construction companies, banks and housing associations. We also frequently advise homeowners’ associations, real estate agents, civil-law notaries and architects and government entities.
- Purchase and sale of real property
- Drafting and review of purchase agreements and transfer deeds
- Construction law
- Project development
- Project financing
- Apartment rights and homeowners’ associations
- Rights in rem: easement, long lease, right of superficies, right of usufruct
- Security rights and enforcement of security rights
- Renting and letting
- Liability of real estate agents
- Government liability
- Hidden defects
- Rent disputes
Contacts: Michiel van den Brink